Mittwoch, 7. März 2012

things I did in February.

I tried to dip dye my hair. I wore this jeans jacket/sweater by H&M very often.
I used this nail polish! and wore this ring by Bijou Brigitte like every single day! TRUE L O V E.

I disguised my door with some black/white pictures, it's not finished though.
Ugh you cant really see every picture clearly, but yea just to give you an idea of it..
Most of the pics I cut outta magazines, I have sooo many magazines and it was time to sort them out,
could't throw these nice pictures away though, had to do something with them!

So these are some things I did in February, hope March will be as nice as this month.
H A V E  A  N I C E  D A Y , XX

Kommentare:

  1. LOVE the dip dye hair! Looks great on you!

    Love,

    Rowan

    www.redreidinghood.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Really great blog. I am following you. Please follow back :-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Looks like you had a wonderful month. The hair looks cool and the ring is beautiful. I too have a whole collection of black/white photos, I just don't know what to do with them yet :)

    /Cindi

    http://cherriesandsunflowers.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. thank you! its good just to collect the pictures at first, some time the idea will come and you will have the material ready ;D

      Löschen
  4. wow, your hair is amazing!

    If you like, join my GIVEAWAY with Vedette Shapewear!

    mia from HEYLILAHEY

    AntwortenLöschen

don't be shy, write a comment